Goodwyn Mills Cawood (GMC), a multi-discipline architecture, planning, landscape architecture, engineering and environmental services firm, has an opening for a Community Planner position in Georgia, to be based in either the Augusta or Savannah office.
This Community Planner would work on projects with our Georgia planning team and also have the opportunity to participate on projects across the GMC southeast footprint. As a key member of an active, enthusiastic and growing planning practice, with an impactful role in a variety of projects including:
- Assist in the development of Comprehensive Plans, with a focus on Georgia and support on Alabama projects;
- Assist with environmental planning projects including storm water, sustainability and coastal area planning;
- Assist with multi-modal transportation planning projects including bicycle and pedestrian plans and long-range transportation plans;
- Provide GIS, Sketch-Up, Adobe Suites, hand drawings, and other computer-generated graphic elements in support of our planning documents and presentations;
- Participate in public involvement activities in our communities including public workshops, charrettes, surveys and stakeholder interviews.
For additional information, click here.