- This event has passed.
Economic Development: How to Redevelop Your Community Webinar
February 5, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Sustainable redevelopment can be the cornerstone of a successful economic development strategy. By balancing the needs of the inner city and urban fringe, you can revitalize neighborhoods, attract and retain businesses, and increase revenues for your general fund.
Join HR Green, an ICMA Strategic Partner, and the city of Cedar Rapids in a webinar to discuss sustainable redevelopment and how it can work for your community.
You and your staff will discuss:
- The importance of planning, policies and development practices to create positive results
- Leveraging resources – both capital and human/organizational commitments and deploying them where they are most needed
- Responding to a natural disaster – the importance of rebuilding a community
- Organizational models and programs that deliver positive results
- Best practices of Cedar Rapids
Jim Halverson | Vice-President, HR Green
Jasmine Almoayed | Economic Development Liaison, City of Cedar Rapids
Registration / More Information
Please let us know if you can attend this session so we can prepare an appropriate number of conference visuals and reference materials. Reply by email to email@example.com or by phone at 334.501.3045.
For more information on the conference session, visit the ICMA website.