DoubleTree By Hilton
808 20th Street South
Birmingham, AL 35205
There are still several rooms available for the conference. Please call the hotel at (800) 559-4655 to reserve and indicate that you are participating in the Alabama-Mississippi APA Conference. Also, if you have a room booked, please be sure and let the hotel know you are staying as part of our conference. The more room-nights we have attributed to the chapter, the more it helps save our costs.
For additional information about the hotel, please visit the hotel website.
Registration costs for the 2017 AL/MS APA Annual Conference are listed below.
- General Registration for all conference participants: $250
- Retired Planner: $125
- Students must be currently enrolled: $50
- Conference Transportation Fee: $30
- Awards Luncheon Guest: $50
Of note this year is the Conference Transportation Fee. If you will be using any transportation provided by the chapter, we ask that you please include this in your registration check out. Conference transportation includes any mobile workshop and/or if you need provided transportation to and from the our two socials. This is a one time fee, regardless of how many times you will need transportation.
Visit the Conference Registration page to complete your registration.
Below is a draft map of locations during the conference. As more information is released on the conference, including mobile workshop, these locations will be updated.
Mobile Workshops locations are:
- Green Bicycle: A New Beginning – Railroad Park, Regions Stadium, and the Rotary Trail – Walking Tour
- Red House: Avondale and Lakeview Reborn – Bus Tour
- Purple Building: New Life for Historic Assets (Pizitz, Lyric, Elyton Hotel) – Zyp Bike Tour
Please see the Tentative Schedule for more information about sessions, times, and CM credits.